We Provide Domestic and Commercial Manufacturing
Although we are known for our bespoke temporary structures.
Our in-house manufacturing doesn’t end there – we offer our manufacturing services to the wider public outside our core business, and ship all over the world.
Our CNC Milling Machines have a range of applications from small to large scale. They’re used to create one-off pieces as well as repetitive work. It makes these machines ideal for a range of projects; brackets, custom parts and feature items for furniture such as chairs, bed frames, cabinets and tables along with many other home or industrial products are no issue for these versatile machines. Working quickly, these machines create 3 dimensional pieces in a quality finish. As well as cutting, drilling, tapping and surfacing, CNC machines can also be used for personalisation and engraving. They have a large range of applications not only for industry but also bespoke components for arts and crafts; such as jewellery, picture frames, name & number plates and decorations, etc.
Our VMC (Vertical Machining Centre) machine can also manufacture a multitude of machine components, ranging from structural parts to small jigs for locksmiths. Plus our Horizontal Milling Machine is used to cut slots in beams and hangers for example.
If we can help you or your business with any of the above then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirement and find out more: +44 (0) 1672 565 060
Our machines below loving named Ludo and Scarlett.
3D & 2D Design Work
Undertaken using the latest architectural and engineering software:
- Fusion 360
- Autocad 2021
Specialists in Machining Aluminium
- Turning, milling, sawing, drilling and tapping
- Fabrication of brackets, adaptor plates, contoured components, engraving and contrast cutting, one offs and multiple piece work
All works undertaken whether big or small or domestic or commercial.
- Fitting and repair of rivet nuts, nut inserts and wire thread inserts
- Design and fabrication of drilling, cutting, marking out and assembly jigs
- Aluminium stock extrusions cut to length, purchased directly through us or free issue materials
- Flowdrilling and tapping
Handrails and Edge Protection
We manufacture and install heavy duty, round tube stainless steel and glass handrails.
Made from 316L grade stainless steel for extremely good corrosion resistance, fabricated to match the existing handrails on the site, and supplied with a custom complimentary cleaning and polishing kit for long term maintenance.
We also offer the following options:
- Design, fabrication and fitment of stainless steel & glass handrails and tombstone glass handrails.
- Design, fabrication and fitment of shop front glazing and doors
- 48.3mm stainless steel round tube and glass
- 40 x 40mm square tube and glass
- Square and round tube aluminium and glass for lightweight systems.
- Monolithic frameless glass
- Juliet balconies
- Domestic and commercial staircase balusters and wall mounted handrails
- Illuminated handrail systems
Not only do we manufacture, and supply custom made handrails and edge protection, our professional team will also install them when and where required too.
If you can’t find what you are looking for here, do not hesitate to contact us: 01672 565 060 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer surface treatments such as powder coating and anodising.
Our extensive work shop facilities include:
- 2 x Bridgeport 3-axis milling machines
- 2 x Bridgeport 3-axis machining centres
- 1 x Colchester manual lathe
- 2 x Aluminium mitre saws, 150 x 150mm sawing capacity in lengths up to 6m
- 1 x Bandsaw
- Parallel arm tapping
- Parallel arm helicoil insertion tool
- 1 x Dedicated assembly area