Although we are known for our bespoke temporary structures..
Our in-house manufacturing doesn’t end there – we offer our manufacturing services to the wider public outside our core business, and ship all over the world.
Our CNC routers have a range of applications from small to a larger scale. They’re used to create one-off pieces as well as perfect duplicates making this ideal for a range of projects. Furniture such as chairs and bed frames are no issue for this powerful machine, working quickly to create perfectly smooth edges for a quality finish you desire. As well as cutting, CNC machines can be used for carving and engraving. They have a big application for art and craft materials and can be used to create jewellery, picture frames, household number plates and Christmas decorations.
Our VMC (Vertical Machining Centre) machine can also manufacture a multitude of machine components, ranging from structural parts to small jigs for locksmiths. Plus our Horizontal Milling Machine is used to cut slots in beams and hangers for example.
If we can help you or your business with any of the above then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirement and find out more: +44 (0) 1672 565 060
3D & 2D Work
Undertaken using the latest architectural and engineering software.
Specialists in machining Aluminium
- Turning, milling, sawing, drilling and tapping.
- Fabrication of brackets, adaptor plates, contoured components, engraving and contrast cutting, one offs and multiple piece work.
- Fitting and repair of rivet nuts, nut inserts and wire thread inserts.
- Design and fabrication of drilling, cutting, marking out and assembly jigs.
- Aluminium stock extrusions cut to length, purchased through WSL or free issue materials
Handrails and edge protection
- Design, fabrication and fitment of stainless steel & glass handrails and tombstone glass handrails.
- Design, fabrication and fitment of shop front glazing and doors.
We can also offer surface treatments such as powder coating and anodising.
Our extensive work shop facilities include;
- 2 x Bridgeport 3-axis milling machines.
- 2 x Bridgeport 3-axis machining centres.
- 1 x Colchester manual lathe.
- 2 x Aluminium mitre saws, 150 x 150mm sawing capacity in lengths up to 6m.
- 1 x Bandsaw
- 1 x Dedicated assembly area