Hospitality Bar at Royal Ascot
Since 2013 we are proud to have been appointed by Peachy Productions to provide a structure which is used as the hospitality bar for Royal Ascot.
An open bar built in the proximity of the main entrance to the grandstand.
We provided a 10M x 12.5M all-terrain platform with a 5M x 12.5M open flat roof structure this was complete with wooden capped handrail.
The flexibility of the Space Building System allowed for a significant difference in site levels to be easily overcome. A site level change of 900mm over the 12.5M length was readily levelled using the all-terrain platform.
Peachy Productions design and manage the delivery of the structure for the main sponsors.
Worldwide Structures Ltd Delivered
- A 10M X 12.5M platform
- A 5M X 12.5M open flat roof single storey structure
- Limited build period meant exact project planning to ensure all resources were delivered to site on time.
- Overcoming a challenging, undulating terrain
- A planned re-visit to site once the internal fit-out was complete to install bespoke manufactured handrail on the steps leading up to the bar area.
- Project liaison with other on-site teams, including the supply of component fixings, to ensure smooth delivery of the final structure.