We were approached directly by Czinger to form part of a team for their new revolutionary car launch at GIMS 2020.
The vision was to create brand identity for this incredible car manufacturer at their launch in Geneva 2020 at the Geneva International Motor Show.
We had the pleasure of working as part of an amazing team, partnering up with Chris Twemlow, owner of 2 Squared and his appointed teams.
It was our job to build and provide a high-end temporary structure for use as the stand.
The stand was to showcase and launch the new Czinger car – the 21C was created by a small team of designers, engineers and scientists and is the first vehicle born from a revolutionary patented system which integrates automated design and optimised software. Find out more here.
Although the Geneva Motor Show 2020 was sadly cancelled due to the Corona Virus, we were still delighted with the Czinger structure. It was such a shame for everyone involved that it wasn’t experienced by the public.
Worldwide Structures Ltd Delivered:
• A 10m x 10m all-terrain platform, complete with a 10M x 10M double storey structure. Open on 2 sides, to all for a full width LED screen. Architectural glass to the other sides complete with black framework
• The structure had to be built indoors
• Access to the build site was limited and all components had to be manually moved from the unloading bay to the build site.
• The structure was built in 5 days with 6 crew.
• Project liaison at all times with Chris who was on-site crew at GIMS to ensure smooth delivery of the final structure.
We are really pleased to have our Czinger structure displayed in the Top Gear Magazine – find out more and read the article here