Maserati are a premium car manufacturer and in conjunction with a leading event agency, Worldwide Structures were approached to deliver a structure at the prestigious Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The vision was for an unobtrusive structure, that required minimal fit out, while delivering a level of quality in keeping with the brand.
For the structure, we supplied a 10M x 35M single storey dome roof structure complete with a 2.5M x 5M all-terrain platform detached from the main structure.
The structure was fitted with 2.5m full height architectural glass wall panels and low level architectural panels acting as a handrail. We also provided a fully glazed VIP room.
This large single storey structure was more than capable of displaying the 9 cars on the stand.
Worldwide Structures Ltd Delivered
• From initial enquiry to project completions was only 9 weeks. This included production of a full set of structural drawings (complete with stability report) and associated health and safety paperwork.
• Overcoming a challenging, undulating terrain, with a site difference in excess of 1000mm over the length of the platform (35M).
• Manufactured, installed and removed, bespoke designed mesh roof banners, including re-enforced banners able to accommodate 3D logo and lettering.
• 5-day construction period, including the tailored manufacturing of steps and DDA compliant ramp to the structure.
• Project liaison with other on-site teams to ensure smooth delivery of the final structure.